Source drive still required even when set to Proxy
Circling back to an issue we discussed last time we chatted. We tried setting the project to 1:1 Proxy Half so that we did not need the source drive connected, but we have found that did not solve the issue.
Was recently on a project where I went to add a DVO Steady and the footage went offline as soon as I dropped the input effect in, which means the source drive was not connected (verified that was actually the case, footage came back when drive got connected). And in another project a render came out glitched when it reached a section that has a DVO twister and the source drive was not connected.
In this project also noticed the error in the attached image, it seems to be happening on anything that is not 23 or 24 fps and has a DVO twister effect applied, and I don't think I've ever seen this before setting the project to 1:1 Proxy.